Wow, I can't believe I only have ONE WEEK of classes left! How CRAZY!
I do still have quite a good amount of work to do this week though- but then I only have two finals during exam week- which is pretty sweet!
Even with all the work I have to do this week, I am looking forward to it!
Monday Jenn and I are going to Lynchburg to see my favorite band: THE FRAY! I am beyond exciting and can't believe I am actually going to see them in concert! =D
and all week is Senior week so there will be a bunch of things going on for us throughout the week! So should be fun!
Tomorrow we have the SafeRides picnic- our last one. Should be fun though and I am hoping for some nice weather! =)
This weekend has been rather...blah. Last night Jenn, Katie and I watched 'Brothers' it was pretty good- and sad too. but that's pretty much all I have done besides a random shoe hunt with Erica & Jenn
now for a little tangent that has just been weighing on me the past couple of days...with how I have been feeling...
...anyone else feel that they are too sensitive?...too emotional?
I do...
and I feel that it could be one of my biggest faults.
I let little things bother me.
I get upset or mad- I shut down
My feelings get hurt- I cry
I expect too much from others sometimes
I wear my heart on my sleeve--
If I feel something- I show it.
It's hard for me to let things roll off my shoulders,
to pretend like I don't care...
I can't sweep things under the rug, or pretend that everything's fine.
I would rather talk about problems then to let them fizzle out with no resolution.
Getting things off my chest is a way to move on, forgive, and forget.
Sometimes I wish I could just not let things get to me.
I wish that I could toughen up a little bit,
...I didn't choose to be an emotional person
I try and try and try to change this about myself...
BUT
This is me, this is who I am...and who I will probably always be.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, I'm that way too... I'm extremely sensitive. Probably much more than I should be. But I've found that praying helps me to keep things in perspective and remember that I should keep living faithfully, even though I'm hurt. It's not easy though. And I think my hardest issue is that I hate inconveniencing people, so, for instance, even when I feel like there's something wrong in a friendship, I'm reluctant to address the issue because I'm afraid I'm being oversensitive about it.
Post a Comment