Thursday, April 15, 2010

back!

Yay, my computer is finally working right and the internet is back up and running and i'm soooo happy! It's frustrating not having the internet. Thank goodness for my Iphone! (:

This week has FLOWN by, which is the norm here lately! Nothing really has happened though- which is neither good nor bad.
Tuesday, SafeRides had our main educational event for the semester- we call it One Night One Ride One Life. Our speaker was Bobby Petrocelli- He was been affected by a drunk driver when he was in his early 20's... One night while he was sleeping, a drunk driver ran right into their house and killed his wife. He had a great message about taking just 10 seconds out of your day to add quality to someone else's life.  I'm going to start trying to do this- it can be anything no matter how small! Did you take ten today (if so, tell me about it!)?


I'm really looking to tomorrow- Jenn, Katie, Maria and I are heading on a little road trip to D.C.! We are going to be such tourists- and definitely hitting the mall because I NEED to find a dress to wear for graduation! (= I have been to DC before- a couple of years ago but the weather wasn't that great so we didn't get to see that much!
My goal for Saturday is to get ahead on the rest of my work for the semester! I hope I can at least put a dent in two papers and other random assignments.

Alright well not much else to say: here's a few pictures!

I was trying to be artsy.
my very last night driving for SafeRides! =\
Maria and I at the softball game
all the fans at the softball game last weekend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture!

Holly said...

Wow, I love the first photo too! I think you definitely succeeded in being artsy! :)

Briana Kate said...

glad you are back!!!

Laura said...

I love the first picture too! Looks like a fun weekend! I just got your comment on my post, and I have no definite plans for after graduation! That's why I'm so nervous! I've worked at CVS for 5 years so I can go back there, which is better than nothing I guess. And I'll just keep searching for a real job! Hopefully one comes along, sooner rather than later!!