Thursday, March 18, 2010

where did this week go??

I feel like I blinked and its Thursday night! I have been a slacker with blogging this week!

 Hmm...what have I even done this week that is "blog-worthy"? Prob nothing so this is going to be a pretty pointless post ha. just wanted to check-in.


Well for starters, I have stuck to my goal and worked out every single day! The weather has be BEAUTIFUL here the past couple of days, and is supposed to stay in the upper 60's/70 tomorrow and sat too! Today it was so nice Jenn and I walked outside for an hour and a half (: loved it.

Wednesday was St.Patty's day! Did you do anything fun? I have never really been one to celebrate this "holiday"..but I did put on a green shirt! And very randomly after the SafeRides meeting we decided to get the stuff to do "Irish Car Bombs" (I don't recommend them--ick!) Then we just stayed up til like midnight reminiscing about some fun times these past 3.5 years here at JMU. We have had some good times together!

Oh and in my Human Sexuality class we are talking about Pregnancy and Birth this week- I am sooo fascinated by everything to do with pregnancy- it is just SO incredibly amazing. If I could be a doctor- no doubt that I would be an OB/GYN --I would love to deliver babies- sooo neat!  She passed around models of what the baby looks like inside the uterus each month- crazy to see how small the baby starts at the beginning, and to see how large the uterus gets.
Class today, though, wasn't so great- not my fave topic- Abortion.

Oh, and It's MARCH MADNESS! did you fill out a bracket? I usually do, and surprisingly do well, but this year I didn't bother, hadn't really kept up with bball all season. But I'll be watching the tourney games to see who wins it! ( & cheering on the JMU's women's bball team ..woo woo)


Alright, I'm off to drink some coffee and get some studying done for my quiz in the morning!

1 comment:

elr said...

yeah...it's already April. this has been the fastest year of my life. and i'm guessing it only goes by faster with every year...