Sunday, March 14, 2010

back in the b'burg

Jenn and I came back to JMU yesterday- we usually come back at least a day early to get settled and such before everyone else comes back!
And last night I had to babysit 4:30-11! I got there at 4:30 and the parents didn't even leave til 6! ha, I just watched the kids while they got ready. Let's just say it wasn't the easiest time I have had with those 2. We had some behavior issues. But they went to bed at 8 and then it was just relaxing with their super cute puppy! ha.

I hateee daylight savings time- especially when we lose an hour of sleep! not fun! I could not pull myself out of bed this morning. Woke up around 8:30 and just slept off and on til 10:30ish. Then I went to brunch with Jason and his girlfriend Karen and Mr. J's! yum yum. They are cute together! and he's moving in with her this weekend- woo woo! movin' right along! ha

Today, I'm doing a whole lotta nothing! I did go to Target and got some reallly cute festive (easter/spring) dish towels. ha. I really do need to get some school work done. I have an expressive quiz in sign language on Tuesday (Where I go to my teachers office and sign to her) so I need to practice! Other than that, I'm just not sure what to do for the week.



last but not least:
CONGRATS to the JMU Women's Basketball team for winning the CAA Championship game today! Now they are onto the NCAA tourney! They def deserved it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I hate daylight savings time, too!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Briana Kate said...

I am still trying to catch up from losing an hour of sleep!!!

YAY! for target and the Fray! :)

I took four semesters of sign language! Good luck on your expresive assignment! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Briana, I aced it! I wish I had started taking it before my last semester so I could have taken more classes....but I'm really enjoying it (: