I had once class in the morning then hit the gym! Then Jenn, Maria and I went to get lunch to-go and eat on the quad! There were sooo many people out there enjoying the sunny day (: We stayed out there from like 1:15-5:30. Yesterday afternoon they had MadisonFest on the quad- a bunch of performances and tables set up around with little games and prizes.
We had to man the SafeRides table from 4:30-5:30-- we just had a little trivia game set up and the prizes were candy- it was cute but not a lot of people were really going to the tables..mostly just laying out and listening to the music. After that we headed over to the baseball game- supposedly the first 200 hundred fans got free JMU camo hats- but we got there an HOUR early and there weren't any left- and DEF weren't 200 fans there. lame.
We just stayed for about a half an hour of the game and then came home to get ready for Alison's bday celebrations. We went to dinner at Ham's then over to her place for the evening- (:
Not sure what is on the agenda for today- supposed to be in the 70's today so Jenn and I plan on going on a long walk again today (= maybe get some work done too ..we'll see.




6 comments:
Great pics! Every time you mention "the quad" in your tweets, I think Of my beloved Alabama! Their "playground" is called The Quad, too!
I love hanging out in our quad! I never get to anymore because I am not on campus much! It is quite sad! Great pictures! Enjoy the pretty weather!
Sounds like an awesome day-I love days like that. The weather here is finally getting nice too, and I'm spending as much time as I can outside!
Hi! I just found your blog! It's nice to find other college students on blogs. Hope you have a great week!
Sounds like a beautiful day! Enjoy the college years!
Ah, looks beautiful out! it's blizzarding here!
Post a Comment