Today we had our General Body Retreat for SafeRides- just a time to get everyone together- forget about business and just have fun- but we also do some bonding activities too. It was pretty fun! Dr. Warner came and spoke with us. I really love hearing him speak- he's such a good person. He gave us some advice-
"today is all you are promised, decide how you are going to add quality to your own life and how you can add quality to someone else's life" Really liked that saying- going to try to put it to work in my own life.
He also talked about little miracles and looking out for other people and forgiveness- and had some good stories!
babysitting last night went pretty smooth-it was still nice out when I got there so we played outside on the swing set- I felt like a kid again and loved it! ha I played with them and fixed them dinner and then they each got to pick a bedtime story- and then they went to bed around 8ish...and I just relaxed, watched TV and almost fell asleep on their couch- seriously the most comfy one I have ever sat on. I'm gonna miss babysitting for them after May- they are such a great family!
well, since I have done absolutely NOTHING as far as school work goes, I should probably get on that- I have an exam and a paper this week- yuck!
Hope you all have a marvelous Sunday! (=
oh, and how do you like my new blog design?
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just forget about school work :) It's not that important! (I'm kidding... I would never tell myself that... but sometimes, I'd like to hear it!)
Post a Comment