Wednesday, March 31, 2010

B.I.G. List:: The Pub-check.

Well, last night we had no choice but to cross The Pub off of our BIG list. It was the very last night it will be open because it's shutting down due to a bunch of trouble the owners are in with ABC and not paying taxes and all that fun stuff.
We got there around 9:45 and man was there a line! It was allll the way wrapped around the building! It was soo chilly and the wind was blowing.. not fun because we ended up waiting in line for over an hour just to get in the place! It was hilarious though for some parts- especially when some people started trying to skip and every one started chanting at them.
We only ended up staying for about an hour- listening to bad karaoke and dancing.
Here's the proof for our BIG LIST:
yeah...we still have plenty to do!

alright well i have a paper due and an exam tomorrow, so I bet you can guess how I'll be spending my evening..yuck.
Happy Hump Day ya'll

No comments: