I have been SLACKIN' on this bloggin' thing this week. There just hasn't been much going on this week. I have been keeping up on my workout regiment, everyday this week, and even twice Monday and twice today. All it takes is a little motivation to get back on track! It feels great to be working out everyday again! I actually saw some good results on the scale this morning, which is just more motivation to keep it up!
Well, since there isn't much to talk about, I'll just leave you with some pictures that were just added from my friend of spring break and of this past weekend. enjoy.
happy Thursday ya'll.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
yay! working out is great once you get use to it! :) i feel like all i do is school and workout! :) i have recently {i.e. january} workout a lot more! I LOVE seeing the results on the scale! :) Hope you are having a great week!
Hey Jessica I got your comment you left on my blog about how to link up to 5QF...well make your post. Then copy the URL and go to the person's blog and there will be a McLinky and then it will say "1. You are next." Click on that link...Then it will have you put a title in for your post then you can paste you URL in there. If that doesn't make any sense let me know! Cute blog! And I am glad someone else is obsessed with Bath & Body besides me! HAHA!
Post a Comment