Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday


  My Little Life



1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
-yes! I studied a lot and took the practice tests on the DMV website many times! 

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
-oh dear, hmm... why am I totally drawing a blank? there have been many times that I have tripped in public- that's always embarrassing-especially when you are alone. Or that time I got off the school bus and walked face first into a pole outside of my middle school- that was fun (not).

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
-Biggest loser ...not that I realllllly need it, like the people that actually go on the show..but I think it would be a great jumpstart to be in that environment, just the extra push I would need to get to my goal!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
-no, no, no.  The whole idea of cosmetic surgery scares me. I don't like the idea of getting facelifts, boob jobs, tummy tucks, lipo- ick.. it's so fake looking! I do however understand that there is a lot of good that can come from this type of surgery- ie for people with severe burns..

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
- I love Gap jeans! I very rarely pay full price for them because we have a Gap Outlet here and I have actually gotten a couple of pairs for $8/pair! They fit great, even though I have to get my mom to hem every pair- even the ankle length is tooo long!

1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

Ah.. I'm terrified of plastic surgery, too!