The past two days I have hit the gym in the morning and I just love starting my day with a good workout! I'm sore today because of the lunges and squats..but I'm not complainin'! I'm really getting motivated again to get to the gym EVERYday again, I miss when I used to do two-a-days. My mom is motivating me too- she has lost TWENTY ONE lbs!!- Just by watching what she eats and exercising a little bit. I am going for that kind of results! So proud of her!
Anyways, tonight we went over to the Lawhorn's house- I just can't say how much I love that family- I'm sooo blessed to have them in my life. We always plan a dinner/game night when we are all home from school- we have the best time- laugh a lot and catch up on each others lives! Tonight we had a little photo shoot with our zebra print college tees.. and I had to sneak a few shots of their cat- Tiger!
Here's some pics:
posts are always better with some pictures in them...don't ya think?
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the T's! Alise is invited to a birthday party this afternoon and that's what I got the birthday girl...a white t-shirt with zebra "A" and her name in hot pink! So cute that Alise wanted one, too!
Thanks!! I love zebra print so much I had to get two of these shirts!
Post a Comment