Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday (+The Fray)

My Little Life



1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

Probably too much! Some days I can be on the computer for hours- this is usually on Mondays and Fridays when I only have class at 9 in the morning. I spend the most time on here when I'm reading blogs- I just get sucked in! I used to spend a lot of time on facebook but I have definitely cut that time down since I started blogging..and using twitter.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Definitely pay for my children's education. I see that as a parent's responsibility. My parents are paying part of my college and I also have loans in my name..I'm so nervous about paying it off- and just hate that I am already in debt. I hope to start a savings account and just add a little at a time from the time they are born so I can at least already put a dent in the cost. 

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

Yeah- I had a couple fender benders back in highschool. When I was in elementary school my cousin was driving me to golf lessons and we ran off the road around a curve and hit a phone pole- but no one was hurt, except for my Poppa's car!

4. What is your favorite book?

Wow, I have so many favorite books. I love "A Perfect Day" by Richard Paul Evans and highly suggest that YOU read it! I also love alll things Nicholas Sparks!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

Nope, haha I hardly ever make my bed- no one really goes into my room besides me. If I have friends visiting I'll make it though.



***
I am soooo freakin' excited ya'll!! I just got tickets to see The Fray in concert !!! I can't believe I will finally get to see them- I have wanted to for so long! I'm so pumped!!!
***

4 comments:

TerriG said...

Thanks for the book recommendation.
Pretty blog.

Brett W. Tubbs said...

Thanks for the well wishes! I think interview went well! :) I'm definitely going to check out that book!

Di said...

Visiting from 5QF - I feel you on the student loans. I'll be paying mine off for another 30 years or so!

Laura said...

I love the Fray! That's awesome that you got tickets---I bet that will be a great concert!