I agree I totally can't imagine getting married! I am in the pre-puppy stage still! Very cute puppy! :) AND love the beach pictures! I am jealous! I want to go to the beach! :)
SO Cute!
Thanks! I think he's cute too- but I'm a little biased haha.and Briana you should def go to Myrtle Beach some time- but I recommend going in the summer when its more populated and hot! haha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I agree I totally can't imagine getting married! I am in the pre-puppy stage still! Very cute puppy! :)
AND love the beach pictures! I am jealous! I want to go to the beach! :)
SO Cute!
Thanks! I think he's cute too- but I'm a little biased haha.
and Briana you should def go to Myrtle Beach some time- but I recommend going in the summer when its more populated and hot! haha.
Post a Comment