
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
oh yes, yes yes! I loove singing in the car, in the shower, and basically anytime I hear a good song haha
2. What would you never be caught doing?
hmm..I know I have said plenty of times "I wouldn't be caught dead doin' that!" but if only I knew some of the reasons I have said that..haha...
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
Yeah now I will.. I used to have some issues with this but hey, everyone poops.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
nope! thank goodness! and I hope I neverr do..ouch!
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I like both!! although I don't do either as much as I want to-

2 comments:
LOVE the new blog design! Did you do it yourself? Happy Easter! :)
Yes! Everyone poops! Living in Chesapeake sophomore year helped me get over my fear of "number two" in public restrooms.
Post a Comment