Friday, February 19, 2010

wow.

I somehow seem to come across the blogs that tug my heartstrings. and tonight is no exception.
www.laylagrace.org
it is hard to read, I'm sitting here with a very heavy heart!

Reminds me how petty my problems are..
Here I am stressing about getting into Graduate Schools, and this little girl may never even go to Kindergarten,

Most of us are so wrapped up in our own lives, our own troubles that we never stop to think that ya know, maybe we don't have it so bad after all?
We need to be thankful for how much we have, instead of complaining about what is going wrong in our lives. Put yourself in this family's place- I'm sure they would be grateful to have to worry about the little things we get so caught up in, instead of wondering if this is the last day, hour, minute they have to spend with their daughter.

-----------------


now to lighten the mood a little before you go: how funny are these masks at Michael's? (our eyes felt like they were bulging out because they were so tight!)

3 comments:

AVY said...

There's always something to complain about and the closest person to you is after all yourself. That's not an excuse, just an explanation.

Jessica said...

yeah, there is always something to complain about but there is also always something to be thankful for too

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'm going to check out that link now...I haven't seen it before, thanks for sharing.