Friday, February 19, 2010

hello, weekend!

T.G.I.F!
even though this week fleww by, I am so glad its the weekend again! AND for once (in what seems like FORever) it's not supposed to snow!! I love the snow but I like it during the week when it can get me out of classes!

This morning I only had once class- Sign Language- and we were learning about Deaf culture -I just find that soo interesting!! I can't wait to actually get to use some of the signs I am learning! We talked about Gallaudet University ( the school in DC for deaf students) and I really would like to visit it and see what it's all about! The Grad Assistant that taught us today said they will pick you the hearing people there- they will scream and whoever turns around they know can hear ! I thought that was funny! f
Anyways, this weekend I plan on taking a couple classes at the gym and getting some work done on a grad school application- I think the library is calling my name tomorrow! Going to be very dull around the apartment- Jenn is in PA, Maria is in Roanoke and Erica is going to DC tomorrow to the John Mayer concert (i'm sooo jealous- this is her EIGHTH one! She is his biggest fan!)

alright well here's the verse card for today:


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: