...I have got to share this blog I came across today:
http://enjoyingthesmallthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html
I seriously read her posts for a good 2 hours (or more). I love the way she captures her life--
and her photography=amazing.
this is has been such a lazy day. and it's days like today I can just sit on the most-uncomfortable-couch eva (thanks to my apt complex!) and read blogs for hours.
..I always stumble upon the cutest families...and I can't wait to have a family of my own to blog about!
:+:+:+:
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow that was beautiful! Thanks for the link! I bowled next to the cutest family today and I could only hope to have something that special in my future.
No problem, (: I love passing on those kinds of things- so inspiring!
she is an amazing writer! I have had such a lazy Sunday and could not stop reading that blog and looking at her pictures!
Post a Comment