I have just been at a loss for words to write here lately.
Ever since reading the blog that I mentioned in my last post (if you haven't read it you need to, really!!). I just don't know that I will ever (well maybe not ever, maybe just until I experience that kind of joy) be that good of a writer, and that amazing at documenting my days.
I am trying to enjoy the here and now, taking it this precious time while I am at college, supposed to be living it up with my friends, because all this will soon be just a memory and I will be thrust out into the "real word" (as if we are just in some fake world here living the dream where everything is easy and all we want is handed to us....it's not btw) whether I like it or not. I am trying so hard to enjoy it.
But...I just can't help but know that there are great things waiting in my future, things that I can't wait to get to experience.
For now, I will try to live in the present, take life day by day..and let the future unfold as it will...
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Living in the present is so important. When I was in college I couldn't wait to graduate, start working, and enter the "real world". Now with everyday that passes I wish I was back in school, learning, and living with a not so rigid schedule. I felt that way most today when one of my students handed in a report on the Canterbury tales. I reminisced about reading it in college and how I thought it was so hard and boring. Now I wish I could go back and take a class like that and write papers (believe it or not). But don't rush it and don't feel like you have to be such a perfect writer already! I enjoy reading your blog! Everything takes time :)
Thanks, that means a lot! I know I will definitely miss these days in a few years!..so I am going to try and make it a priority to enjoy every bit of it I can!
...but I don't think I will ever miss writing papers! haha
Post a Comment