Tuesday, February 23, 2010

background checks...

Yesterday, I got an email from care.com ( don't know if you have heard of it, but its a way to find babysitting jobs in your area) about a random background check they recently did and they sent me a link where I can view the report. And said that due to the findings they are suspending my account.
I was so confused, so I clicked the link and it had my name, that I was living in Pennsylvania and that I was convicted of Theft by deception/false impressions in Montogomery, Pa last february.
I was cracking up, this is so NOT TRUE!
so today I called the company that performs the back ground check and they said they would contact the Pa court and then the court would have 30 days to respond and get it fixed.
I wasn't too worried about it but my mom said if it would come up on this background check then it could potentially show up on others in the future and I should just take care of it now! Better to just take care of it now then have to come across it again in the future!


*oh and how do ya like my new background? thought it was time for a change...I'm ready to think SPRING! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

First of all...LOVE the new background! It reminds me of Spring and makes me look forward to the nice weather hopefully on its way! It is appalling that this inaccurate information was revealed, but I think the site would be beneficial if it were accurate! I hope you get this cleared up!