I'm sick of it.
I admit that I am far from perfect, I have done many things that I am not proud of.
Doesn't everyone have little things in their past they wish people would forget?
--I'm not who I was--
**
anyways, I need to back track a little bit!
Thursday- Jenn, Katie, Maria, Adrienne and I went to the Corey Smith concert! It was a really good show, even though he didn't do the one song I really wanted him to sing! Another thing that was well, annoying, but got us some good laughs was the crazy couple in front of us! My goodness, couples like that get on my nerves!
Today(sat)- got up, went to the gym! woo I was proud of myself for going this morning! Then ran some errands- got a new pretty iphone case! I had been wanting one but didn't know what kind but I'm happy with this one! (: I also, kindof, learned how to sew today ahah I helped my mom hem up a few pairs of jeans that I had that were too long! I just can't turn down cheap jeans knowing that mom can make them the right length! Then tonight, Uncle Rick and Aunt Astrid were in town and took us out to dinner at Ragazzi's! It was really good...except my meal was a good 10+ minutes later than everyone else's so they gave it to us for free.

No comments:
Post a Comment