Tuesday, February 9, 2010

more snow! and gotta get back on track!

Well...I didn't take any pictures of the Superbowl party ( and  I went with every intention too- I was too busy chowin' down! haha) Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed in the commercials this year- I always look forward to the Clydesdale Budweiser ones tho!
We had another Snow Day yesterday- Jenn, Maria, Katie and I went to see Dear John! LOVED it, I cried, but not as much as Maria haha. John's dad was so sweet I just wanted to steal him! I would definitely recommend the movie- but the book is always better- so read it too!!

It was actually weird having class today! What are we going to do when we can't pray for snowdays anymore haha. I will be glad to have warm weather tho. But for now, I'll take the snow and the days off! I'm hoping we get tomorrow off- Campus closed early tonight because of the weather and its supposed to snow all night and tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers! I have soo much work to do that I definitely put off allll weekend and I could def use tomorrow to study for my exam on Thursday- but we'll see!

Gah, I am so slackin' on my work out schedule and eating right. I am getting motivated again to work out everyday- I need to get back to where I was- This semester has just got me all out of whack for some reason. But I am determined to get back on track...and I need to eat better too- I put a sharpee dot on my hand to remind me- I am giving up sweets at least for the rest of the week (gonna be hard because we have cookies here- and they are my favorite- rainbow chip chips ahoy!) but I need some self-control ha!


alright time for some American Idol- I can really start watching now that the bad people aren't auditioning anymore ha.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I agree about the SB commercials. I didn't see any that I liked, either, but alot of people have been talking about the Betty White commercial.

I can't wait to see that movie!

Jessica said...

oooh yeah i forgot about that one, that was cute, expect for them tackling the old people ha I didn't like that!

You should def see it!! Did you read the book? I'm anxiously awaiting The Last Song to come out too, I read that book over winter break and it was really good(as usual for Nicholas Sparks!)