Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump day..and a daily verse!

Yay, Wednesday is almost over! The longest day of the week (as I probably mention every Wednesday, ha!)
I probably mentioned a while back about my EXED455 class having to teach the EXED200 class? Well, today we had to teach for an hour! It was me and my partner, Jenny, teaching a group of 4 students for an HOUR on Task Analysis! but we did it! and our 4 students were great and it was pretty easy actually, plus Jenny was such a great partner!! (hopefully we get to keep the same one next time!)
Anyways, after teaching that class Jason was passing through Harrisonburg on the way home to Roanoke from somewhere in Northern Va (he was working up there) and took Jenn and I to dinner...yum!

ok, not so much to talk about tonight: here's the daily verse!


No comments: