Thursday, February 4, 2010

blah.

it's been a pretty blah week for some reason!
  
  
It snowed on Tuesday..from like 1p until like 10p or something like that- so we had a two hour delay on Wednesday! So i got up and got ready for my class at 11:15- even headed over to Memorial early at like 10:30 to meet with a girl in my group- we were supposed to be doing mini-presentations in class...so around 11:10 we head to the classroom to find a note on the door saying that class will not meet today but to check our email. UGH, why is that a good idea- you think if she had time to type/print a note she could have just sent an email about class being canceled before everyone headed to memorial! She didn't end up sending any emails until like 5 or 6 that evening. Needless to say, no one was happy about that.

yesterday we went SnowTubing at Massanutten . It was fun, for a couple of times but I dont see how people can stay so long- I barely lasted an hour! Its just one hill that you go down in like 15sec, then it takes you 5min to get back up to the top on this like moving ramp.. doubt I will be going again! But I REALLY want to go skiing sometime soon!


This weekend they are calling for crazy amounts of snow! I was reallly looking forward to  going home, I have three pairs of jeans that I recently bought that I need my mom to hem up (can't ever find jeans the right length!), and I really wanted to see my friend Lynsey..BUT doesn't look like that's going to happen =\ I can't go home and get snowed in and not make it back for Monday!

allright well I'm just waiting for Jenn to get back (she drove halfway home to meet dad to get her new black boots!) then we are going to hit up Walmart and get stocked up on some things since we are anticipating being snowed in for a few days+ ! Hopefully it's not tooo crazy there!

No comments: