Monday, February 1, 2010

The Lovely Bones and other randomness...

Last night Jenn, Maria, Alison and I went to see The Lovely Bones! It was so good. I read the book a long time ago (like back in highschool) and couldn't really remember it but the movie was great. I definitely got teary eyed a few times.

The weekend was pretty good! Saturday night I had a fun game-night with Jenn, Maria, Katie, Sterling, Brooke and Derick. It was so fun- we played cranium and madgab- and had junk food.. too much chips/dip. I could eat chips and dip alllll day long. Then Sunday I didn't do a whole lot of anything- just relaxed and got a little work done. I really need to work on my homework-motivation, because I have absolutely NONE. and I have my first exam this week!yikes!

But this week should be pretty fun- We are going Snow Tubing at Massanutten on Wednesday with SafeRides! I'm looking forward to that since I've really been tubing.
Also, They are calling for snow tomorrow, and Friday-Tuesday.. If we didn't have classes on a Wednesday that would make my life- I hate Wednesdays! I was thinking about going home this weekend- I have a few pairs of jeans that need to be hemmed but if it really does snow then i'll have to postpone that trip til the next weekend or something.
I really can't believe how much snow we are getting this year- it's nuts but I'm about ready for it to stop and for the sun to come back and warm up this place!


OKAY, time for the bachelor! (: I reallllly hope this Vienna Sausage girl goes home tonight- she's so beyond annoying!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Is The Lovely Bones a scary movie? For some reason, I was thinking it was scary. Me not like scary movies.

Jessica said...

Overall, its about a young girl that is murdered and is in the middle between earth and heaven while her family figures out who killed her.
some parts were kindof scary but it is really good!