Saturday, February 6, 2010

tgif and so much snoooww

Gah, last night was so weird for me. For some reason all I could think about was my grandparents and how much I miss them..and how after a little over a year it still just doesn't feel real. It is sometimes easy for me to forget they are gone because I didn't see them that often since we lived in different parts of VA, but when reality sets in...it hurts. Tears just started flowing down my face as I was laying in bed. I guess sometimes we all just need a good cry.
-------

Well, it has done nothing but snow allll day long today!..(and it is supposed to snow all day tomorrow too!) Needless to say, classes were cancelled! (=  I wish it would snow during the week instead of ruining my weekends! (I was supposed to go home this weekend!)
Didn't really do much this morning, except brave Walmart to get a few things. Then just came back and read some- I'm reading The Shack right now! It's really good so far. Definitely adds a whole new perspective to the way I view the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! 

This evening there was a huge snowball fight on the quad! It was so fun!! Jenn, Katie and I went and checked it out- threw a few snowballs, got hit a few times ha. all in good fun! These are the parts that I really love about college- when everyone joins together...like the library rave! haha.
 
Katie and I ready for the snow ball fight!
  
The one and only: James Madison!

 
Jenn, Me and Katie with J.Maddy!

 
people at the snowball fight..


We came back to the apartment and hung out. Got a few surprise visits from our friends upstairs playing a betting bp game haha. Poor guy had to come down here in his boxers and since "I'm a little teapot.." haha it was funny though! Then we played Cranium! It was Jenn, Katie, Maria, Scott, Taylor and Sarah (from across the hall). It was fun the first game, Jenn, Katie and I were on a team, and we won (=. but then someone got really rude and cursed at me and I just do not deal with that well. It really bugged me and I was in a bad mood for the rest of the time. Especially since I have never even met this girl before, she is in my apartment and acting that way towards me...I don't think so.
Does anyone else not handle other people being rude well? It just really gets to me. I don't feel like I act that way towards others and I don't really tolerate being spoken to that way...
but anyways, it's over and done with now..nothing left to say!


Hope ya'll had a great Friday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! What a snowball party!

Jessica said...

yeah it was crazy! supposed to have been another one today but we didn't feel like making the trek to campus ha!