Friday, January 15, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Yay- it's Friday, and I am done with classes for the weekend (and we get Monday off, as I mentioned last post)
Not sure what I am going to do today- I know I have some readings and assignments to do so hopefully I can at least put a dent in some of it today so I'm not bombarded with it all next week.
I always start the semester with this motto: Keep up so I don't have to catch up.  I would say that attitude probably lasts the first couple of weeks, then I start neglecting the readings - I just do not like to read from a textbook- or online articles- not my style. ha, we'll see how it goes this semester though.

Last night Katie, Jenn and I went to Bdubs for dinner- 50cent wing night YUM.

Just wanted to put these lyrics here: I was reading a blog and he mentioned this song..I looked up the lyrics and I love it. Makes me thing of my Grandparents...


Don't be mad if I cry
It just hurts so bad sometimes
'Cause everyday it's sinking in
And I have to say goodbye all over again
You know I bet it feels good to have the weight of this world off your shoulders now
I'm dreaming of the day when I'm finally there with you

Save a place for me
Save a place for me
I'll be there soon
I'll be there soon
Save a place for me
Save some grace for me
I'll be there soon
I'll be there soon

I have asked the question why
But I guess the answer's for another time
So instead I'll pray with every tear
And be thankful for the time I had you here
And I wanna live my life just like you did
Make the most of my time just like you did
And I wanna make my home up in the sky
Just like you did
Oh, but until I get there
Until I get there 


-Save A Place For Me.- by Matthew West (click title to hear the song)


Also, If you read this blog, I just want to ask you to keep the McRae's in your thoughts/prayers. I don't know if any of you saw them on Dr.Phil, or read their site but they have some pretty tough decisions to make in the near future. go here  www.prayforkate.com and pass this along. They need all the prayers we can muster.

Have a good FRIDAY, y'all!

No comments: