Wednesday, January 13, 2010

can't go wordless this wednesday!

Wow, Wednesdays suck.
I had Sign Language at 9:00 this morning then had about an hour break had Perspectives of early childhood education from 11:15-2:15, went to target (Got a dress for TEN dollars!!) then back to Collaborative teaching from 4:00-5:30 ( it is supposed to last til 6:50 but since it was the first day we got out early) and now I'm waiting around to go to the SafeRides meeting from 7-8ish.

LONG DAY= understatement.


best part of the day was getting that dress. it isn't something I would usually pick out- it's black and white (yes those are my colors!) and its very hmm..sophisticated looking...def goes with my black pumps! I'm excited to wear it whenever I have an occasion for it!

happy hump day ya'll.
only TWO MORE DAYS til the WEEKEND! !! and we get a 3-day weekend. Thanks, MLK.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I went to Tarjay yesterdday too and there were some REALLY cute black and white dresses for Spring! I loved the black and white polka dot, but I don't think the dresses I saw were on sale.