Not sure how to start this so I'll refer you back to here: a post I made back in October.
Today, I was looking on the roanoke times website and it had a new story about a body being found in Albermarle County (very close to Charlottesville where Morgan was last seen). Didn't really think too much of it until just about 30 minutes ago when other sites starting updating with information that the body has blonde hair and that the Harrington's are on their way to Albermarle now. There is supposed to be a press conference at 5pm to discuss what they found and other information they wish to release to the public.
I am certainly NOT a parent and can't begin to put myself in their position. But from what I know and what I have felt about this situation is that I would almost rather just get some closure- to know that she is no longer suffering, no longer in pain or being tortured, or even missing. But then that ends the hope that she will return home to be with her family and friends. It definitely is a tough situation that I am going to stay informed on and I will update again as I find out more information...
**update**
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11881954
Just watched the news conference. They are confident that the body is Morgan's, they are waiting on forensics to declare 100%, but the body was that of a blonde girl, wearing dark clothing. This is so sad =(
Justice needs to be served.
You just never think these kinds of things will ever happen to someone you know. never in a million years.
Please, if you read this- keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Also praying for wisdom for the investigators and police so that they can find the heartless person capable of doing this. =\
May you rest in peace, Morgan.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment