This morning I got up and then Jenn, Erica and I headed to Ehall for lunch before heading to the men's basketball game. We played (and lost) to George Mason.. it wasn't that great of a game- we had a LOT of turnovers- and never had a lead..
Here's some pics from the game.
Me, Erica and Jenn
They had a mini-blimp that was dropping coupons into the crowd ( it got a lot fuller than this pic shows ha)
Alison (My very first college roomie) and I
Ha, someone threw a hot dog onto the court while one of our guys was taking free-throws..so because of that- the other team got to take two free-throws. Needless to say- NO one was happy about this- and everyone was chanting "Throw Him Out" ..and he did get escorted out as everyone boo'ed him. Bet he felt real cool huh?
Now I'm just sitting here watching Dog The Bounty Hunter- ha- and waiting to go babysit Martin, Victor and Lucas at 6:15- I wish I knew how late it would be but it doesn't really matter- I could definitely use the money and these kids are so easy to watch.
Tomorrow, we are going to the Women's bball game vs ODU and the first 500 fans get Mickey Matthews bobble-heads! MM is our football coach- everyone loves him! I'm excited to get one. Two years ago they gave away James Madison bobble-heads- I accidentally knocked it off my desk and his head cracked open =\ sad times.

2 comments:
Girlie, you are all about some B-Ball, aren't you?
ha it does seem like that, I have been to a lot of bball games in the past week and a half! Trying to go while I still can- since it's my last semester! =\
Post a Comment