This weekend was pretty good! I went to the bball game (that i already posted about) on Saturday, then I babysit three boys on Sat night. Went to another bball game on Sunday and got a Mickey Matthews bobble-head- so cute! Some time in February they are going to give away Duke Dog bobble-heads- I'm already pumped! ha.
Sunday night Jenn, Erica and I watched The Hurt Locker- it was okay--not the greatest but parts of it did bring tears to my eyes and really make me think- especially since I know someone who is overseas. I can't imagine but am eternally grateful for those who risks their lives for you and I on a daily basis.
Not sure if you have heard of this site before but if you get a minute check it out: www.letssaythanks.com It is so easy to do and takes only like 2 minutes!
Yesterday we had off for MLK day- it was much needed that's for sure! I woke up sick and was sick alllll day yesterday. it was miserable.. Feeling better today but still not quite "normal" so I decided to stay home from my classes- definitely do not want to take a chance at passing this stomach bug to anyone. So instead of wasting today I made a to-do list and have done half of it already- just taking a little break. I already have a lot of work to do.
Tonight, we have a SafeRides dodgeball game at 10- I'm looking forward to it if I keep feeling better! I'll try to take some pictures of the game!
okay, time to get back to work! Have a good Tuesday everyone!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment