anyone watch the bachelor premier tonight?
whoa- Jake is a looker. Some of these girls were awful! I couldn't believe some of their lines!! one girl "tripped" into his arms, one girl told him he can "land his plane on her landing strip any day".
Some girl asked to kiss him- then started crying about it. I couldn't believe girls were already crying- helllooo.There are some PsYcHoS this season- as usual.
ooh and Jillian and Ed came by- Ed looked HAWT.
My favorite: Ali (yellow dress) and I did like the girl who had been divorced until she kissed him and then cried about it being such a big deal.
I'm pumped that my comment link is fixed and love reading comments.. so Who is your favorite girl if you watch the show?!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't watch. And "HAWT" is my new word!! LOL! Took me a few minutes to figure that one out! That's why I like to read blogs of the "younger generation." I learn new things (words!). Keep it clean, Sista!
ahh Have you ever watched the bachelor(ette)? haha I'll always keep it clean here, no worries (:
hope ya have a great day- I saw your tweet about the temp there- YIKES.
Post a Comment