Monday, January 4, 2010

yay- i have been to the gym for the past two days in a row- haha this sounds pathetic to be excited over considering my former gym habits but I really got out of the routine over the past month and am trying desperately to get back on track! Once I get back to school and into my class schedule I plan on making a gym schedule that fits in with my classes so I go everyday and know that I can fit it into my day!

I finally finished The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks! soo good! I love all of his books!! I almost cried during some parts of this book- now I'm ready to see the movie when it comes out!

if you don't watch Criminal Minds- you should! I love these types of crime dramas!~ so good. and honestly- who wouldn't want to look at this:



Wow, only a few more days at home before heading back to school for a final semester. Well, I wish it could be my final semester- but still gotta worry about grad school at some point. I am SO not ready for the "real world" and applying for "real" jobs- it freaks me out so I try not to think about it too often- even tho I know it will be here before I know it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mhmmm...reason number one to watch criminal minds.

JMUGirl2010 said...

What's the last song about? I read one of this other books, and I couldn't finish it because I didn't want to read the end haha. I know that sounds lame, but he really is a good writer.

Jessica said...

It's about a girl who spends the summer with her dad (in NC and she's been living with her mom in NY) after not speaking to him for a few years- she doesn't fit in at first- gets in trouble- then finds love...a lot of it is about her relationship with her dad thought.

Laura said...

I've seen the previews to this movie. They showed it when I took Alise to see the Princess & the Frog and of course, as soon as she saw Miley Cyrus she was begging to see the movie. But I don't think so!

SOOOOOOO glad you figured out the comment thing! I was hoping I would be your first, but looks like JMUGirl beat me to it!