Things I remember from 2009- Swine Flu, Hudson River plane crash, Michael Jackson passed away, Obama taking office, getting straight A's for the first time in college, Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift, turning 22, going to my last JMU football game as an undergrad student, health care reform debate/bills, Obama won Nobel Peace Prize (WHY?), Fort Hood, TX Massacre, getting an iphone...is it sad that I can't remember that much?!
I'm excited for 2010! I will officially be a college graduate!!! Who knows what else this year will hold for me-I have high hopes for this year!
So- New Year's Eve last night- I went Downtown with Jenn, Erica, Scott, Brooke, Derick, Kate(Derick's cousin), Jacob, Jason G..it was fun at Cornerstone even though I was the DD- I usually always volunteer to be the safe driver because I trust myself to really stay sober and safe- I don't usually like to depend on anyone else to do it... We stayed for a couple of hours- the music wasn't that great so we left and went back to Scott's (bad idea) it wasn't too fun there- WAYY too many young people because Scott's roomies are all younger- so I left and went to sheetz for a coffee- and alll the coffee was FREE- that made my night! ha then came home and headed to bed!
Scott, Jenn and Brooke
Me and Scott
Brooke and I
Erica and Me

No comments:
Post a Comment