First off.. HAPPY BIRFDAY to my friend Katie! she turns 22 years old today- meaning I have known her for 22 long "yurs"! =) I love you Katie and hope you had an amazing day!
***
soo.. yeah not getting 2010 off to the best start.
I desperately need to work out! I have been doing the 30-day shred but can't do it everyday- all the jumping is rough on my knee and it is really hurting yesterday and today- I think its my patellar tendon- but I don't know what is wrong with it! =\ Its aggravating because I really want to work out and get back on track! Hopefully by tomorrow it is feeling better because I am going to the gym no matter what- even if I have to just walk or do the stationary bike..
anywho- got up early this morning and decided to call and see if I could work today -so I went in 10-3. It was actually a really good day at work- no stress haha and we didn't have all that much to do- actually got out on time!
so. I am having a hair dilemma- Some days I want to grow it out- some days I want to get it cut again and keep it short. I really would love long hair- I miss being able to put it in a pony tail-it takes so much effort to put my hair up these days!--I wish I could just pass through the awkward length really quickly. I hate hate hate when it is just at my shoulders- it always flips out at that length- and its almost to that point now- I had planned on getting it cut before heading back to school but we'll see- I just can't decide!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment