Today, Dr. Phil did a special on Kate McRae and her family. If you haven't heard of her story- or didn't watch the show today..go to www.prayforkate.com and read up!
I have been reading her family's blog ever since it started back in June. I had been wondering when they would be on Dr. Phil because they talked about it a while ago on the blog.
Go read. pray. and be thankful that you are not going through that.
I was so nervous this week for my exams, presentations etc... WHY? I bet some people would give ANYthing to have a presentations as their biggest problem.
so, a challenge: put your problems into perspective.. LIFE IS SO MUCH BIGGER then an exam, an essay or a presentation.
go read kate's story. pray for her and her family. and thank God that you are healthy and that all you have to stress about is finals.
ok. off to the library to study until SafeRides!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment