Wow, 2009 is flllyyyyiinnngg by! I can't believe it is already December 1st. Which means two more days until I am the big 2-2! crazy.
Anyways, yesterday was the first day back from break. I had to give my presentation on the research project we have been doing all semester AND a presentation in my behavior change class too. ( so two back-to-back). I was nervous, like very nervous, but it never turns out to be as bad as I think it will be. And I'm sooo happy to be DONE with presentations for the semester! (= Now in both of those classes I just have to show-up on Wednesday and Friday.
Today, I had my Physiology lab final at 10- it was okay I guess, we'll see. It was a lot like the practice final but with some other questions too that I hadn't gone over so I just had to guess. Hopefully I can get at least a B in lab!
Today I have to start studying for MR and for Rehab biomechanics ( I have both of those tests on Thursday!) and then my physiology lecture test is on Friday... needless to say my birthday isn't going to be so great!
alllright time to study! woo.
EIGHT DAYS til I am DONE with this semester!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment