Friday, December 4, 2009

last day of class!

Woo! today was the last day of class for the semester! I made it through my crazy-busy-week ( 2 presentations and 4 exams)!  Now, All I have to do is take two finals next week- on Monday and Wednesday. Then I'll be in H'burg still until Sunday so I will (hopefully) be using that time to knock out some Grad School essays since I need to send them in really soon!
After class we went for some retail therapy! Woo, I got a new brown coat for $19! Gap Outlet is where it's at! Now we are just hanging out at the apartment fixing dinner and then tonight is Katie's Tacky Sweater Christmas Party! I'm pretty pumped for it- should be fun! I'll have to post pictures tomorrow.

OH! and yesterday was my 22nd Birthday- nothing TOO exciting- had two exams yesterday and one today so needless to say the majority of the day was spent Studying.

okay, not a too exciting post today, tomorrow will be more interesting-- with pictures from the Christmas party!

No comments: