Monday, December 28, 2009

great day..great night

Today was pretty great!
Went to lunch with Alexi at Elderberries today- so yummy! And it was great to catch up with her- it had been far too long. Hopefully we will hang out a lot more before we graduate and she goes to Florida ( she's going to Flight School for the Navy!- she's amazing-! )
After Lunch we went to TJMaxx and Walmart- if only I wasn't incredibly broke I could have bought some good stuff to decorate for Christmas next year!
After that we went to the gym and then came back and got ready to head over to Jason's apartment to have dinner and meet his new girlfriend, Karen! We approve- she's super cute and very nice! he fixed us chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, broccoli and a salad- it was delicious! After dinner we played Cranium- that is a fun game ! Jason, Karen and Jenn beat me and mom and dad!

I can't believe 2009 is almost over! -crazyyy- I am starting to think about some New Year's Resolutions!
does anyone ever keep them for real? I haven't had such great luck keeping mine in the past but I really want to try this year to do better. One I am definitely going to do is SAVE MONEY! This is something I definitely need to work on, badly. Also, I want to read the bible- hopefully a book a week. and get some Beth Moore bible studies to go through.

No comments: