Didn't set an alarm this morning- love it- but I can never sleep past ten(ish) anyways. My room gets so bright!
Woke up to a sickly dad- so I def had to get out of the house so I didn't catch anything! Went to Target and the mall- didn't buy anything tho- just browsed! Ya'll I am SO broke! I can't wait to get paid for working last week..my bank account is starving!
Did the 30day shred today- for some reason it is feeling harder to do than the first couple days! who knows- I haven't done it everyday- but every other day.The push-ups are the hardest part! my arms are so weak.
yesterday I went and ran on the treadmill and walked and read my book. I am so close to finishing The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks- can't wait to see the movie but definitely not excited that Miley Cyrus is the main gal.
*I am so happy to have TWO people following my blog- :-)
anywho- just getting ready to head over to a friend's house for a while- (: hopefully I will take some pictures but we'll see.
have a great night ya'll! (:
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment