Sunday, December 27, 2009

crazy night/lazy sunday/shred

I LOOOVEE MY NEW BLOG BACKGROUND! (=

wow. last night was crazy! I went downtown with Scott, Steven, Nathan and Trey- it was pretty fun! We met up with Erica and hung out at Martins and Cornerstone..didn't get crazy til the end of the night when I was trying to get everyone home safely- I do SafeRides at home too -HA- But I finally got home at like 5am. Needless to say- I'm EXHAUSTED today!
Had to get up at like 10:30 this morning- and go to the mall with Jenn ( we didn't go to church because they had the same service as last Sunday- the Christmas one- so we skipped out). Bath and Body Works had their semi-annual sale today- lots of really good deals! then we headed to Nana's for lunch!- it was yummy-

After lunch we headed to Amanda's and ended up staying til like 8p...had dinner, played games, got lots of good christmas music! Vicky has soo many great christmas cd's! I'm hooked up for next christmas!

Didn't do the shred yesterday- I worked 12-6 and after I did the shred the other day- My knee was puffy and hurting so i think it was good for me to take a day off from the lunges/squats. I was sore after doing it the first day so I imagine I will be sore tomorrow too!

Tomorrow we are going to lunch with Alexi and Elderberries! I'm going to try to remember to bring my camera along to get a pic of the three of us- since its been so long!

No comments: