Thursday, December 31, 2009

grad app/remembering/morgan

Last night was fun! I reallllly need to take some pictures! That is my goal for New Year's Eve (other than have fun)! Didn't stay out too terribly late though- had to work today. I was supposed to work 10-3 but ended up staying til almost 6! Oh well, I definitely need the money.

I submitted my JMU graduate school application today! now just have to wait until March to find out. I really do not think I will get in because of my C in Physiology- so looks like I will be taking summer classes and then reapplying next year if I do not get in. I still need to finish the VCU application- It is due by Jan 15.

When I got home, I had a good talk with my mom, not sure how it started,  but we were talking about when Jason, Jenn and I were babies- how I was later than Jenn to roll over and walk. And I was a drama queen about it! haha How I was SO picky about my tights- she had to buy special ones for me that were fitted around my feet just right. I feel like I may have had some sensory issues as a kid- I did some weird things- esp dealing with wearing my socks- but that would be TMI for this blog haha TOO EMBARRASSING. It was good to talk to her about that, and her favorites of the clothes she made the three of us when we were little! She said she will start sewing again when we have kids- to make their clothes! She said she loved making out bathing suits, and jumpers! I should find some pictures of us in those outfits she made! Then we talked about our grandparents- and great grandparents. I was reminiscing about Poppa- saying he wouldn't trade us for a "barrel of monkeys"! I miss him- and wonder sometimes what he'd be like today. We were talking the other day about how he just loved Christmas- he would just sit back and enjoy everyone having a good time with each other. He always made the funniest faces- esp when he'd take out his dentures and smash his lips together-it was funny! He'd ask us how much we love him and we'd spread our arms as farrrr as they could reach; he'd said "shooo wee" (and tilt his head to the side. He was amazing and I wish I remembered more about him.  It's been over 5 years- and in some ways it seems like yesterday and some ways it feels like a lifetime ago!


...ok, ha onto another topic:
the police put out some new information regarding Morgan today:.
http://www.newsplex.com/news/headlines/80358212.html

I can't even begin to fathom what her family is going through. Living in the unknown...
I really hope they find something soon. How can this happen? Someone, somewhere knows something! People need to pay attention to the people around them- how can someone take Morgan and then go back to living their life normally...something has to stand out-be acting different-  right??

Continue keeping her and her family in your prayers-


okay, enough rambling for tonight- time for sleeeeeep.
(btw I am so not ready to stop listening to Christmas music- it is the best to fall asleep too- esp Kenny G ha)

No comments: