Wow, its Wednesday! Where did Monday and Tuesday goo?! I need everything to just slllooww down so I can get all my work done- Sunday is creeeping up on me!
I worked Tuesday night and then this morning at Texas- things have changed- but what's new ha- every time I go back there is something different.
Last night we went and saw The Blind Side- WOW, that's all I have to say. I def am gonna buy that movie when it comes out- It was amazing. I hope that I can be as giving as the Leeann Touhy. Now there are so many movies coming out that I want to see:
Dear John, The Last Song, Avatar (weird, but those creatures look cute), and a few others that i have seen in the previews before New Moon and Blind Side.
Anyways, Tomorrow is THANKGIVING. I don't know that I'll be able to post tomorrow so here is what I am thankful for:
-A God that loves and forgives no matter what. That has blessed me beyond what I deserve.
-My family- Mom, Dad, Jason, and Jenn. Nana. My aunts, uncles and cousins. ( I so wish my grandma and grandpa and poppa were still with us, but I am thankful they are in a place with no more suffering)
-My Friends- who are there for me no matter what- I'm thankful for friendships that never change.
-Being able to get a good education
-My Country and for all those brave souls that give their lives defending us.
-My dog- who sometimes likes me (: ha.
- I have a roof over my head, clothes on my body, food to eat and water to drink.
. . . many many many other things.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment