Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas + 30 day Shred

MERRY CHRISTMAS ya'll! (=

This morning I woke up and Jason was already here and Mom was already starting to cook lunch! Dad went to get Nana, and then we opened presents. I love everything I got (money, gap gift card, black uggs, new rain coat, brown fleece) I didn't ask for a lot this year- seems I want less and less each year. After presents we all ate lunch and just hung out around here.
My family all has iphones and we have been addicted to the Words with Friends application- its so fun- it's pretty much scrabble.

Jenn and I just finished DAY 1 of the 30 Day Shred! It wasn't really hard- except for the push-ups! Can't wait to see how the next 29 days go and if my body changes. I want to take my measurements- not just weight- and see how it is different from now til the end.

definitely not so much looking forward to tomorrow- gotta work 12-6 (yuck) and apparently on Thursday we ran out of everything so we will have a crazy big prep list tomorrow.

No comments: