Friday- we had a movie night! I baked cookies and Jenn, Maria, Katie, Alison and I watched DISTURBIA! So scary! Not as scary as seeing it the first time though.
Saturday- got up early and went to the Farmer's Market downtown- I definitely want to go back and get some lettuce and vegetables sometime. I didn't think about it being cash only and all I had was my debit card. then we went to the mall- gap has some great sales! Gap Outlet is definitely my favorite store! then we had to volunteer for SafeRides for the Take A Look Day sponsored by Minority Outreach. The exec member that was supposed to bring out information board forgot so we didn't have anything to put on our table--FAIL. After that I had to babysit Abby and Eddie from 5-10! It was fun (: and I'll be babysitting them again on Tuesday for a LONG time while Susan and Ed go to the Jimmy Buffett Concert at UVa.
Today(Sunday)- went back to Gap! got another shirt (: love it. with ruffles! then spent from 2-6:30 in the library getting work done! and I still have SO much to do this week. I plan on spending a few+ hours in the library again tomorrow.
There's a light at the end of the tunnel... and its 5 days away.
I'm so ready to go home for week- but I am already making a to-do list for the week- I will have to do a lot of work while I am home! =\
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment