Thursday, November 12, 2009

see ya, GRE! (kindaboringpost)

Today I took the GRE for the last time before applying to Grad schools- myverbal score went up from 440 to 480 so that is good ha, but my quantitative went down from 480 to 470- so ohwell. Now just have to wait on my writing scores.
After the GRE I met up with Lynsey (and Jake) for lunch at Roanoke College- food was pretty good ha its not up to JMU's quality but no complaints!

then I headed back to here to school- it has been a long day! had class 4-6 and have been in the library since then working on a group project (as you can see I am hard at work! Ha) but no really- we have been! This project has taken so much time and I'll be SO SO relieved to finally turn it in tomorrow and get it off my mind for a few days before gearing up for the presentation.

Not too much going on other than homework overload these past couple days- except for this awful weather! its been freezing and raining for the past two days- definitely doesn't make for a good trip down I81!

oh and Mr. and Mrs Harrington were on Dr.Phil today, obviously I did not get to watch it. I am continuing to pray for a miracle, for some good news, ANY news. It must be so rough just not knowing anything. I don't know if I would rather know if it was bad news or just keep not knowing anything- I guess with not knowing there is always hope. and they are definitely NOT giving up hope until Morgan is found.


eh, okay bout time to leave the library and head back to the apartment for Grey's and Private Practice before I CRASH, I'm so exhausted, can't wait to sleep in saturday- maybe. or we might get up early to check out the farmer's market.

No comments: