Tuesday, November 17, 2009

only tuesday?!

is it realllly only Tuesday? ha! this week is going to pass slowly because I want to to hurry up!
I have lots and lots on my plate right now- as I have already mentioned. but I also am looking forward to a lot too!
Thursday night we are having a thanksgiving pot-luck here at our apartment with prob about 8-10 people! should be fun. then Friday, I'm going to see NEW MOON! (the second movie in the Twilight series!) I can't wait for that. then Saturday is our very last home football game at Bridgeforth- they are beginning construction right after the game to renovate the stadium. =\ sad times. and SUNDAY= HOME!


Right now, I am just relaxing and enjoying the quiet before I go babysit til prob 1ish or so- The parents are going to the Jimmy Buffet concert in Charlottesville. so its gonna be a late night! And I'm hoping to be pretty productive- especially once the kids go to sleep (around 7:30).

No comments: