Wow, what a crazy weekend! Friday night Jenn, Maria and I worked SafeRides!! It was actually a really good night! We got in around 4:30a.m and then I had to get up Saturday to go see Jonathan's rugby game! and then he and Connor and Angie came here to celebrate Halloween with us! Scott, Josh and Trent were also up here so we had a full "house" ! It was fun! Here's what everyone dressed up as:
Me- barbie
Maria & Scott- Heidi and Al from Home Improvement
Josh- Waldo
Trent- a Grandma
Jon- A Vampire
Connor- A Sugar Daddy.
Erica- Wizard of Oz Characters
and Jenn did not go out because of working on Sunday morning.
Today we all just hung out here until everyone left..and then I tried to be productive- I at least got the assignment that is due tomorrow finished. ha!
This whole time change thing is throwing me off- I'm about to head to bed and watch a movie, drink some coffee and relax til I fall asleep!
This week isn't looking like it will be too busy: I plan on working out everyday! that is my goal! and I also have a few other things to do- but nothing major like the past couple weeks!
Oh and Yesterday I found out that my elementary school library passed away from complications from the flu, they think. RIP. Mrs. Reynolds! =(
and there is STILL no information as to where Morgan may be =\
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment