Lots of buzz on the blog world this past week on "cooking days" these women dedicate 1-2 days at the beginning of the month to cook their meals for the entire month! they cook things that can be frozen and reheated when needed!
I really like this idea- for whenever I have my own family! It definitely will save money and time later in the month- and the hassle of choosing whats for dinner on the spur of the moment every night- pretty much what my family now does ha!
I just love reading blogs- I could probably read them all day- you just get on one your like and branch out from that! it could be addicting but I get a lot of good ideas and some insight and also some encouragment/inspiration! l
Anyways, so today I finished my observation hours with the School OT! woo. I get my Thursdays back - which will now be dedicated to work! since I only have class at 8 and then again at 4 that is a good chunk of time to be productive!
and jeez I just can't believe it's NOVEMBER already!! crazy! This weekend we are heading home Friday afternoon to go see Lynsey's volleyball game in Roanoke since we haven't been to one this season! and then we'll be heading back up here Saturday morning for the football game!
blehh gotta go to a group meeting! I hateee group projects- I tend to be the one who carries must of the burden--and its probably my fault but I hate depending on others to get things done.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment