exhausted. that is how I'm feeling today.
I worked SafeRides last night/this morning! We didn't get back til close to 5a.m. and then I woke up at 1p.m. I was determined not to sleep the whole day away. (last time I worked SR I slept til 4pm the next day-yikes!). I was actually pretty productive today- so I don't have too much to do tomorrow! yay. It feels good to keep up with my school work instead of having to rush. but I am just too busy this semester to put things off, gotta use my time wisely.
Somedays I just feel more discouraged than others; and today was one of those days. I just wonder where my Mr. Right is. I think about this a lot, obvi, but I just want to find that special someone- who's made for me. I want to love and be loved back. Everytime I get down about this, or other things going on in my life I always think of John 13:7 : "For You do not understand now what I am doing, but someday you will" I know he has a plan for me and will put someone in my life when the timing is right.
Alright, well I am goin to get some sleep and hopefully having a productive day tomorrow too ! (:
g'night.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment