Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have been SLACKING

Wow, it has been about two weeks since I have updated this thing! Hm whats going on:
- On Tuesday's I have been going to Elementary schools to shadow an OT-- this is not want I want to do for a living- I just need some more hours for VCU's application because they require you have hours with adults and with children!
-I am in homework-overload!! Next Week : I have a health-behavior change exam Monday, a huge physiology report due Tuesday, and literature review of 15 sources due Wednesday, and a Physiology exam on Friday- YIKES> needless to say I won't be doing much this weekend. other than Saturday!
SATURDAY- JMU's first home football game! I am PUMPED! It's at 6pm so hopefully it will not be too hot!

I hate catch-up posts! ha its much easier to just start back up where I am now than to go back and try to remember things that happened in the past two weeks!

No comments: