Friday, September 4, 2009

another week done

week 2-complete.
it was a quick week but i had a lot of stuff going on.
had to make 2 trips to the dentist on Tuesday and Wednesday, helped with student org night for SR and POTA on Tuesday night had Saferides meeting Wednesday, volleyball game Thursday night, and a whole bunch of homework!

today was really productive for me, I got through chapter 1's study guide questions for physiology,and did some other random assignments. Now for this weekend I need to correct a phys lab, finish a 2-3page paper on an interview i did, find journal articles and write summaries. . . the list goes on.

TONIGHT = SAFERIDES!!!! holla! I'm driving for the first time this semester- hoping to have a stress free fun night/morning. I am guestimating that we will get done around 4:00 or so, I hope! ha I also hope that I have no problem staying awake! STARBUCKS HERE I COME!(usually if we go with our saferides shirts on they give it to us for free!)

alright, time to get some of this work knocked out before we have to head out at like 8:30ish.

No comments: